Fractures were classified according to the AO Foundation and Orthopaedic Trauma Association (AO/OTA) classification system. Comorbidities were estimated with use of the Charlson comorbidity index (CCI), providing a weighted score to predict short and long Classification of intertrochanteric hip fractures is based Homocysteine levels and risk of hip fracture in postmenopausal women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. Jan 27 2009;epub ahead of print. [Medline]. Shabat S, Nyska M, Eintacht S, et al. A novel system for the classification of spinal fractures, which produces a numeric score to guide the management approach, appears to consistently suggest treatment in keeping with past treatment recommendations, according to a retrospective study in the 105 consecutive fractures of the distal radius in children were rated on two occasions three months apart by 3 groups of doctors; 4 junior registrars, 4 senior registrars and 4 orthopedic consultants. The fractures were classified as buckle, greenstick .
- 1 year ago - Mimicker: Inguinal Mesh Plug -
- 2 years ago - Suspected Type I Rotatory Atlatoaxial Subluxation in Asymptomatic Patients -
- 2 years ago - Endologix Stent-graft -
- 2 years ago - Management of Pancreatic Cystic Lesions -
- 2 years ago - Bisphosphonate-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw -